About Us - Careers - Johnson Stephens Consulting
Working at Johnson Stephens Consulting isn’t just a job. It’s a career. It’s a passion. It’s a legacy. It’s a limitless opportunity. We believe that every member of our team brings something unique to the table, and we give them every opportunity to achieve their goals.
As JSC continues to expand, we are seeking professionals who are exceptionally talented and highly driven individuals, wish to advance their careers and have the desire to exceed our customers expectations.
Choose the work family that builds you up, supports you, and more importantly, invests in you. See below to learn more about JSC careers.
The position of Supply Chain Consultant is an entry level into supply chain consulting business. Projects are primarily industrial engineering-based management consulting engagements in the areas of: supply chain network optimization, distribution center & fulfillment center planning/design/implementation (retail, wholesale, 3PL clients, Manufacturing & Other (govt., etc.)), labor management systems and engineered productivity standards systems/wage incentive systems, and supply chain technology projects – WMS, TMS, YMS, LMS.
Minimum B.S. ISyE or B.B.A. or MBA – prefer Georgia Tech, but will consider other universities
Averages 40% to 70% depending upon project type
Highly competitive base salary plus bonus incentives, commensurate with experience
As a Consultant focusing on leading Warehouse Management Systems - such as Manhattan Associates WMS (WMOS, pKMs, SCALE), HighJump Warehouse Advantage (WA) Warehouse Management System, JDA’s WM (formerly RedPrairie) and other Tier 1 & 2 systems - job responsibilities include functionally designing, technically configuring, integrating and installing Warehouse Management Systems for Johnson Stephens Consulting clients.
- Lead functional and technical discussions with the client including integrating WMS to ERP and MHE systems.
- Coach JSC’s supply chain consultants on WMS functional capabilities and how to technically configure the software.
- Perform the necessary analysis and consultation to identify business issues, solution requirements, and related benefits.
- Aid in preparing and analyzing project plans and documentation.
- Work directly with clients to gather an understanding of their business needs and assists the client in configuration and implementation of the software system.
- Work closely with team members to understand client needs.
- Implement leading WM systems on-site at clients.
- Travel to the client site for delivery of solutions is required.
Skills & Abilities
Minimum of 2 years professional experience. Manhattan Associates WMS and/or HighJump WMS and/or JDA WMS Consulting/Development and Configuration/Set-up experience. Strong analytical skills. Proven track record demonstrating strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment. Should be experienced with SQL Server, WMS reporting tools, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Bachelor’s Degree or advanced Degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Business, or Operations Management strongly preferred. Pass any pre-employment tests and/or background check.