Atlanta, GA – Johnson Stephens Consulting, a division of Hy-Tek Integrated Systems, has been recognized by Supply Chain Brain in the 2020 list of “100 Great Supply Chain Partners." To be included in this list, a vendor must be nominated by satisfied customers. It’s the true test of whether those bold advertising claims prove out in the real world.
SupplyChainBrain’s criteria and customer feedback that is considered before a vendor is nominated are as follows:
- Reliability. Can you count on this partner to make good on its claims — and stay that way?
- Excellence. Just how good is the service, anyway?
- Value. Are you getting what you paid for — or, even better, more than that?
- Expertise. How well do the individuals who are serving you know your business?
- Problem-solving skills. When bad things happen does the vendor prevent or step up to address them?
- Continuous improvement. Markets and consumer buying habits don’t remain static. Neither should your service provider.
- Support. Is the provider there for you after the sale is made?
- Positive attitude. Does the provider exhibit a “can-do” attitude in difficult times?
- Global reach. By definition, supply chains are global in nature. So, too, must be the provider.
- Strong leadership. Is the provider setting the pace of change, or scrambling to keep up with it?
“It’s truly an honor to be nominated by our clients to the “100 Great Supply Chain Partners” list. JSC is extremely grateful for the opportunity to serve our clients and provide solutions to their supply chain challenges. We will continue to ensure that the highest levels of quality are achieved and maintained,” said Sandy Stephens – EVP Consulting & Logistics Solutions for JSC.
“For 18 years running, SupplyChainBrain has published our much-anticipated list of 100 Great Supply Chain Partners — a select group of companies whose customers recognize them for providing outstanding solutions and services.
Our six-month online poll of supply chain professionals requires specific criteria to nominate vendors and service providers whose solutions have made a significant impact on their company’s efficiency, customer service and overall supply chain performance.
This year’s field of nominees was competitive and inspiring – coming from all sectors of supply chain management. Your company should be proud to be named amongst the 100 Great!
Johnson Stephens Consulting will appear in the 2020 August issue of SupplyChainBrain magazine and on SupplyChainBrain.com as an honored member of this year’s 100 Great Supply Chain Partners.
~ Brad Berger, Publisher, SupplyChainBrain”
Johnson Stephens Consulting, a division of Hy-Tek Integrated Systems, is a supply chain operations consultancy that provides clients with cost-effective, service-focused solutions. Opportunities include Supply Chain Network Optimization, facility planning & design, WMS, TMS & LMS services, LEAN distribution, and operations excellence. Since 2003, JSC professionals have completed over 400 projects and served over 200 different retailers, wholesalers, e-commerce/direct to consumer companies, 3PLs, and consumer product distributors.
Click here to see a full list of our service offerings.