- JSC acquired by Hy-Tek Material Handling, the premier single-source provider of material handling solutions
- MultiChannel Merchant (MCM) – JSC expert view on COVID-19 impact to the retail supply chain
- JSC shares 5 Best Practices for Reverse Logistics
- JSC released two new white papers:
- LEAN Improvement Through Process Mapping
- The Square Root Law: A Modern Answer to A Modern Inventory Worry
- Recently Attended Trade Shows
Click the button below or the image above to download the JSC Spring 2020 Newsletter.
About Johnson Stephens Consulting
Johnson Stephens Consulting is a supply chain operations consultancy that provides clients with cost-effective, service-focused solutions. Opportunities include logistics network optimization, facility planning and design, WMS, TMS & LMS services labor management engineering, LEAN distribution, and operations excellence. Founded in 2003, JSC professionals have completed over 400 projects and served over 200 different retailers, wholesalers, e-commerce/direct to consumer companies, 3PLs, and consumer products distributors.
Click here to see our full list of supply chain services.
For more info about JSC News You Can Use – Spring 2020, contact: