Steve Johnson, Managing Principal of Johnson Stephens Consulting (JSC), will be sharing his insights and expertise about Creating a Successful Fulfillment Network during the Virtual Event by Multichannel Merchant: Meeting Today’s E-Fulfillment Challenges. With e-commerce booming, growing companies are wrestling with network constraints and capacity issues, which means taking a hard look at their current facilities. Not only is DC expansion an expensive and time-consuming proposition, but available space is hard to come by in a tight market. How many facilities do you need to meet SLAs and customer expectations, and where should they be located? When does outsourcing make sense?
Thursday, June 28, 2018 – 10:30 AM to 11:10 AM
- Leader: Steve Johnson, Managing Principal, Johnson Stephens Consulting
- Panelist: Peter Reno, General Manager, Dr. Leonard’s Healthcare Corp
- Panelist: Christopher Forbes, Director of E-Commerce Logistics, PVH Corp.
Sign up for the free virtual event
This session will cover:
- The evolving state of network design
- Meeting coverage and service level needs
- Pros and cons of outsourcing (3PL and flex)
Please contact us for more information:
Director of Marketing